My name is OM

3rd BD celebrations

Yesterday was the best day ever—it was my 3rd birthday! In the morning, I went to the photo studio with my big brother, my cousin, and NAANNA (that’s what my mom and dad call them, like AMMA and NAANNA).

JAI OM DHARMASASTHA
We snapped a couple of pictures there, then headed off to get some cake!

JAI OM DHARMASASTHA
I'm planning to wear this dress on my birthday morning!
JAI OM DHARMASASTHA
For lunch this afternoon, I enjoyed flavorful masala rice paired with a rich potato kurma.
JAI OM DHARMASASTHA
After that, I went to bed and ended up napping for a full three hours!
JAI OM DHARMASASTHA
Oh! I totally forgot to mention—my grandpa called this morning to wish me a happy birthday!
JAI OM DHARMASASTHA
My nursery teacher, Mrs. Jayanthi, called to wish me too! But I felt a bit shy and nervous, so I didn’t answer the phone.
JAI OM DHARMASASTHA
Hey! Last night, even before I opened my eyes, my big bro Sri (that’s what I usually call him) had already rounded up all the kids from our street and headed off to his computer class.
JAI OM DHARMASASTHA
At 6:30 PM, Naanna and I went to the computer place to pick up my brother and bring him home!
JAI OM DHARMASASTHA
Naanna got the cake! It was super cute!
JAI OM DHARMASASTHA
I took a bath and slipped into this dress! 🛁👗
JAI OM DHARMASASTHA
Around 7:30 in the evening, all my friends arrived for my birthday party!
JAI OM DHARMASASTHA

I cut the cake, and then my brother went wild spraying snow foam all over my friends!




We enjoyed delicious snacks and had a great time! Afterwards, everyone left feeling happy.


Yesterday was amazing! All my friends gifted me toys, and you know what? The fish-catching toy was my absolute favorite! It came from Indrani and Naani. A huge thanks to everyone for making yesterday evening the best ever!

1 comments:

Unknown says
March 15, 2010 at 2:19 AM

Hey Om.. it was so nice to visit your site and know all the updates about your 3rd birthday.. though we were not present, we (Hari Babai and Sunith pinni)wish you a very happy Birthday and wish you celebrate many many more birthdays as excitingly as this one.. :) keep smiling, Luv you!